-   -   Format entire column with Calendar activex control? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/91890-format-entire-column-calendar-activex-control.html)

chantal0123

Format entire column with Calendar activex control?

Hi all,

I figured out how to do the calendar in my cell.
Now, I need to format a whole column that contains over 150 rows... I don't
feel like copying & pasting - believe me!!

Help is greatly needed and would be extremely appreciated!!!
Hope it's easy.

Thanks,

bgeier

Format entire column with Calendar activex control?

did you try

Fill - Series

from the Edit menu?

That way all you need to do is select the columns you want, and excel
will fill in the values for you

--
bgeier
bgeier's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=12822

chantal0123

Format entire column with Calendar activex control?

No, it won't work since it's an ActiveX Control...
Anybody???? Help!

:-)

Chantal

"bgeier" wrote:

did you try

Fill - Series

from the Edit menu?

That way all you need to do is select the columns you want, and excel
will fill in the values for you

--
bgeier
bgeier's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=12822
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=547950

bgeier

Format entire column with Calendar activex control?

What is an activex control?