-   -   Conditional Format - Format Transfer To Chart (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/91630-conditional-format-format-transfer-chart.html)

ju1eshart

Conditional Format - Format Transfer To Chart

Hi Folks,

Is it possible of have the source for chart, category (x) axis labels apply
a conditional format to this cell then on the chart sheet for the column
label to appear in the appropriate format?

I have a set of data which will Pass/fail a criteria which I have set to the
x axis labels then I'd like the green/red format to appear applied to the
category name
Any ideas????
Thanks Jules