-   -   excel should let me change the menu than appear when right click (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/91628-excel-should-let-me-change-menu-than-appear-when-right-click.html)

Chema

excel should let me change the menu than appear when right click

I think that will be usefull that i could change the menu which the icons
than appears when i do a right click over a cell, for example, i usually use
the diameter symbol, so, it will be fine that i can put this acces link in
that menu.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Gary L Brown

excel should let me change the menu than appear when right click

Changing the 'Cell' menu is possible. I've adjusted mine to include a
Calendar and a Bookmark creator. But what is the diameter symbol?
Gary Brown

"Chema" wrote:

I think that will be usefull that i could change the menu which the icons
than appears when i do a right click over a cell, for example, i usually use
the diameter symbol, so, it will be fine that i can put this acces link in
that menu.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Chema

excel should let me change the menu than appear when right cli

This: Ø

How did you that?

Than k you for the answer :)