-   -   countdown days,hours,minutes,seconds to a specific date (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/91620-countdown-days-hours-minutes-seconds-specific-date.html)

jje2149

countdown days,hours,minutes,seconds to a specific date

I need to knoe if excel can coutdown to a specific date with days, hours,
minutes, and seconds remaining. If so how do I get it to refresh constantly
and run as a clock?

Bob Phillips

countdown days,hours,minutes,seconds to a specific date

See an example file at http://xldynamic.com/source/xld.XtraTime.html

--
HTH

Bob Phillips