-   -   How to make a living "growth" barometer (will go on a web site)? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/91531-how-make-living-growth-barometer-will-go-web-site.html)

Faye

How to make a living "growth" barometer (will go on a web site)?

Could anyone please tell me how to make a growth barometer which will
ultimately probably be converted to a jpg file to sit on a web site, and will
be changed periodically as the growth happens.

Gary''s Student

How to make a living "growth" barometer (will go on a web site)?

You can use Excel to make a chart that you can save as jpg and publish.

For example, in column A you have dates and in column B you have a child's
height on that date.

You select the two columns and do Insert Chart Scatter Chart (with
connecting lines)

You copy the chart as a picture and paste it where ever.
--
Gary's Student