-   -   Calculate number of weeks between dates in Excel 2000 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/91517-calculate-number-weeks-between-dates-excel-2000-a.html)

Darlene

Calculate number of weeks between dates in Excel 2000

How can I calculate the number of weeks between two dates in different years?
Thanks

SteveG

Calculate number of weeks between dates in Excel 2000

Darlene,

If your start date is in A1 and the end date in B1 then you could use

=(B1-A1)/7

HTH

Steve

--
SteveG
SteveG's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=7571

Toppers

Calculate number of weeks between dates in Excel 2000

try:

=int(b1-a1)/7) where A1, B1 are start/finish dates

HTH

"Darlene" wrote:

How can I calculate the number of weeks between two dates in different years?
Thanks

Paul Lautman

Darlene wrote:
How can I calculate the number of weeks between two dates in
different years? Thanks

INT((date1-date2)/7)

SiC

Calculate number of weeks between dates in Excel 2000

Hi Darlene,

Basically it's just =(date2-date1)/7 where date2 and date1 are cell
references for your two dates.
=ROUND((date2-date1)/7,0) if you want to round to the nearest whole week
=CEILING((date2-date1)/7,1) if you want to always round up to the nearest
whole week
=FLOOR((date2-date1)/7,1) if you want to always round down to the nearest
whole week
Hope this helps.

-Simon