-   -   Logging into a website (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/91466-logging-into-website.html)

Jackblack1

Logging into a website

I have some code below that logs in to a website, I need to figure out
how to create a popup box that I manully enter in the password, (the
password changes ever minute).

Next, once I log in I have a tab that must be clicked on called
Reporting(it is the second tab) How do I write the code so that the tab
is selected and submitted.

Sub test()
Set ie = CreateObject("InternetExplorer.application")
ie.Visible = True
ie.navigate ("https://webid.gs.com/V4/login.cgi)
Do
If ie.readyState = 4 Then
ie.Visible = True
Exit Do
Else
DoEvents
End If
Loop

ie.document.forms(0).all("Username").Value = "example"
ie.document.forms(0).all("Password").Value = "example"
ie.document.forms(0).submit

End Sub

thanks

Jim