-   -   any solution to the "too many cell formats error" in excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/91418-any-solution-too-many-cell-formats-error-excel.html)

Mini

any solution to the "too many cell formats error" in excel?

I am working on a excel package with vb code.

When I try to change the format (like fillcolor, border..) of some of the
cells in the excel sheet, I am getting the following error

"too many cell format"

any solution to this?

Paul Lautman

Mini wrote:
I am working on a excel package with vb code.

When I try to change the format (like fillcolor, border..) of some of
the cells in the excel sheet, I am getting the following error

"too many cell format"

any solution to this?

I tried putting "too many cell format" into Google and found help straight
away!

The link http://www.tek-tips.com/viewthread.c...1040378&page=2
seems to be the best.