-   -   Excel sheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/91414-excel-sheets.html)

ST

Excel sheets

I load a combo in sheet 2 and load it with data in sheet 1.Is there a
way where the combo can be refreshed automatically if I change the data
in sheet1?
Any help?VBA code needed..
Thanks

ST

Paul Lautman

Excel sheets

ST wrote:
I load a combo in sheet 2 and load it with data in sheet 1.Is there a
way where the combo can be refreshed automatically if I change the
data in sheet1?
Any help?VBA code needed..
Thanks

ST

I use the worksheet_activate event for this. Since you will not see the
combo till you actually go to sheet2, put a worksheet activate event on
sheet2 that refreshes the box.

ST

Excel sheets

Thanks Paul,
Its working.All I need to it is to call the function that populates the
combo in the Sheet's activate event.

ST wrote:
Thanks Paul,
Its working.All I need to it is to call the function that populates
the combo in the Sheet's activate event.

Are you asking how to do this or are you saying that you are just about to
do it?

ST

Excel sheets

Thanks So much.I ve done it.,Regards ST