Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Charles

Default Using macro to copy a part of a cell content to next cell

I have lists of street address, city, state and zip code written in a cell.
I'd like to put those in different cells, like city in a street address in a
cell, city in a cell, so on...
There are about 500 hundred of them, and I don't want to do that one by one.
I thought of using macro and tried without success.
It seems to be working, but it failed to copy and paste new data. I mean,
instead of copying and pasting the zip code from the cell selected, it keeps
pasting the first one.
Please help me.

Charles