-   -   Including the modified date in the footer (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/91313-including-modified-date-footer.html)

Barb Reinhardt

Including the modified date in the footer

I'm thinking that in order to include the modified date in the footer, it
might have to be done programmatically. If so, how would I do it.

Thanks,
Barb Reinhardt

Ardus Petus

Including the modified date in the footer

Paste the following into Worksheets''s code:

'---------------------------------
Private Sub Workbook_Open()
ActiveSheet.PageSetup.CenterFooter = _
ThisWorkbook.BuiltinDocumentProperties("last save time").Value
End Sub
'---------------------------------

HTH
--
AP

"Barb Reinhardt" a écrit dans le
message de news: ...
I'm thinking that in order to include the modified date in the footer, it
might have to be done programmatically. If so, how would I do it.

Thanks,
Barb Reinhardt

Barb Reinhardt

Including the modified date in the footer

How do I format it to show the date only and not the date and time?

"Ardus Petus" wrote:

Paste the following into Worksheets''s code:

'---------------------------------
Private Sub Workbook_Open()
ActiveSheet.PageSetup.CenterFooter = _
ThisWorkbook.BuiltinDocumentProperties("last save time").Value
End Sub
'---------------------------------

HTH
--
AP

"Barb Reinhardt" a écrit dans le
message de news: ...
I'm thinking that in order to include the modified date in the footer, it
might have to be done programmatically. If so, how would I do it.

Thanks,
Barb Reinhardt

Barb Reinhardt

Including the modified date in the footer

I'd like for it to show Last Modified and the date. I have this so far:

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
ActiveSheet.PageSetup.RightFooter = _
Format(ThisWorkbook.BuiltinDocumentProperties("las t save
time").Value, "dd-mmm-yyyy")
End Sub

I assume I could use the same as Worksheet Save.

"Ardus Petus" wrote:

Paste the following into Worksheets''s code:

'---------------------------------
Private Sub Workbook_Open()
ActiveSheet.PageSetup.CenterFooter = _
ThisWorkbook.BuiltinDocumentProperties("last save time").Value
End Sub
'---------------------------------

HTH
--
AP

"Barb Reinhardt" a écrit dans le
message de news: ...
I'm thinking that in order to include the modified date in the footer, it
might have to be done programmatically. If so, how would I do it.

Thanks,
Barb Reinhardt

Ardus Petus

Including the modified date in the footer

ActiveSheet.PageSetup.CenterFooter = _
"Last date saved: " & _
Format( _
ThisWorkbook.BuiltinDocumentProperties("last save time").Value,
_
"dd-mm-yyyy")
End Sub

"Ardus Petus" wrote:

Paste the following into Worksheets''s code:

'---------------------------------
Private Sub Workbook_Open()
ActiveSheet.PageSetup.CenterFooter = _
ThisWorkbook.BuiltinDocumentProperties("last save time").Value
End Sub
'---------------------------------

HTH
--
AP

"Barb Reinhardt" a écrit dans
le
message de news:

---------------------------------
Private Sub Workbook_Open()
ActiveSheet.PageSetup.CenterFooter = _
"Last saved: " &

"Ardus Petus" wrote:

Paste the following into Worksheets''s code:

'---------------------------------
Private Sub Workbook_Open()
ActiveSheet.PageSetup.CenterFooter = _
ThisWorkbook.BuiltinDocumentProperties("last save time").Value
End Sub
'---------------------------------

HTH
--
AP

"Barb Reinhardt" a écrit dans
le
message de news:
I'm thinking that in order to include the modified date in the footer,
it
might have to be done programmatically. If so, how would I do it.

Thanks,
Barb Reinhardt

Ardus Petus

Including the modified date in the footer

Last msg was wrongly posted!

Sorry,
--
AP

---------------------------------

"Ardus Petus" wrote:

Paste the following into Worksheets''s code:

'---------------------------------
Private Sub Workbook_Open()
ActiveSheet.PageSetup.CenterFooter = _
ThisWorkbook.BuiltinDocumentProperties("last save time").Value
End Sub

HTH
--
AP