-   -   when i push the "end" button the curser always goes to cell S47 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/91311-when-i-push-end-button-curser-always-goes-cell-s47.html)

leo

when i push the "end" button the curser always goes to cell S47

every time i hit the end key my cursor goes to cell s47 instead of the
bottom of the xlss

also, when i hit page down, the page goes down but the cursor says in the
original cell

Kevin B

when i push the "end" button the curser always goes to cell S47

Sounds like you have SCROLL LOCK on. Press the SCROLL LOCK key on your
keyboard to toggle it off.
--
Kevin Backmann