-   -   One header for all worksheets in workbook (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/913-one-header-all-worksheets-workbook.html)

WillieR

One header for all worksheets in workbook

Is there an easy &/or quick way to make a common header for all worksheets in
a workbook?? We use workbooks w/monthly worksheets to track our employees
work & it would be nice to be able to change header information without
having to go to each individual worksheet.

Frank Kabel

Hi
just select all of your sheets (group them with holding down the cTRL
key while selecting them)

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"WillieR" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Is there an easy &/or quick way to make a common header for all

worksheets in
a workbook?? We use workbooks w/monthly worksheets to track our

employees
work & it would be nice to be able to change header information

without
having to go to each individual worksheet.

WillieR

Thanks, Frank! That will save me a lot of time!