Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
worduser

Default sorting help

I have a somewhat similar question as the previous user. I have two lists of
companies that is sorted by an ID and Company name and volumes of a product;
however, one list has 2000 companies and the other list has 300, I want to
combine the two worksheets into one master worksheet that combines all the
data but, for the same company it only shows once. This is what I have right
now

Workskeet A Worksheet B
Name ID Product 1 Name ID Product 2
ABC 1 25 ABC 1 12