-   -   Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/90670-excel.html)

msj

Excel

I need more then 255 columns wide in Excel for charting purposes. How do I
get my spreadsheet up to 366 columns?

FSt1

Excel

hi,
you can't. 256 columns and 65536 rows are the maximum and cannot be
increased or decreased. sorry.

regards
FSt1

"msj" wrote:

I need more then 255 columns wide in Excel for charting purposes. How do I
get my spreadsheet up to 366 columns?

Michael M

Excel

Hi
An alternative is to break your data down over a number of sheets and then
create a summary sheet at the end to create totals etc.

HTH
Michael

"msj" wrote:

I need more then 255 columns wide in Excel for charting purposes. How do I
get my spreadsheet up to 366 columns?

Ragdyer

Excel

Download the XL07 beta!