-   -   I think Linking (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/90502-i-think-linking.html)

ksawb

I think Linking

I have been reading post trying to find what I need. The company I work for
we uses Excel for the billing. I want to be able to link all the workbooks
from the week to one master wookbook that will have the total of every thing
each office has doen. = in a1 does not work or I'm doing something wrong.

HELP!!

Miguel Zapico

I think Linking

There are some examples in this page:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm
In the copy/paste/merge section you may find what you need.

Hope this helps,
Miguel.