-   -   How do I create a crossover for old to new products,w/ explanatio (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/90386-how-do-i-create-crossover-old-new-products-w-explanatio.html)

Suzy

How do I create a crossover for old to new products,w/ explanatio

I am working on a crossover guide to explain to customer's old items our
company used to offer, and what we offer that is closest now. I would like
to offer explanations too. Does anyone know how I can do this. For
instance, product X was offered in 1995, now it is type X1 in 2006. The
difference is that what we offer now in 2006 is smaller. Does this make
sense? Anyone, please help me.
Thank you in advance. Suzy