-   -   Slow Save (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/90375-slow-save.html)

Brian Matlack

Slow Save

Hi!
I have a workbook that requires 45 seconds to "Calculate Cells"
everytime I save or recalculate. I believe I have removed all formulas
(copy paste-special-values) on all sheets and I have converted all
lists to ranges and it still does it. What am I overlooking? is there a
way to find a formula I might have missed?

Thanks!!

--
Brian Matlack
Brian Matlack's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=3508

Dave Peterson

Slow Save

You can select a cell
edit|goto|special|formulas

repeat on all worksheets.

And check for hidden worksheets????

Brian Matlack wrote:

Hi!
I have a workbook that requires 45 seconds to "Calculate Cells"
everytime I save or recalculate. I believe I have removed all formulas
(copy paste-special-values) on all sheets and I have converted all
lists to ranges and it still does it. What am I overlooking? is there a
way to find a formula I might have missed?

Thanks!!

--
Brian Matlack
Brian Matlack's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=3508
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=545241

--

Dave Peterson

Brian Matlack

Slow Save

Thanks Dave! In fact it was a Hidden Worksheet.