-   -   weird no more cell fill and text colour (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/90283-weird-no-more-cell-fill-text-colour.html)

freho

weird no more cell fill and text colour

from newbie:

when I try to fill a cel with a certain colour and/or try to colour the
letters-figures inside the cell, nothing visual happens.
just white background and black letter/figure.

HOWEVER: when I check the cel properties, the right colours are
mentioned.

:confused:

--
freho
freho's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=34750

Debra Dalgleish

weird no more cell fill and text colour

If the high contrast setting is turned on you won't see the fill colour.
There's information in the following MSKB article:

Changes to the fill color and the fill pattern are not displayed in
Office programs
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=320531

freho wrote:
from newbie:

when I try to fill a cel with a certain colour and/or try to colour the
letters-figures inside the cell, nothing visual happens.
just white background and black letter/figure.

HOWEVER: when I check the cel properties, the right colours are
mentioned.

:confused:

--
Debra Dalgleish