Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Need help with sumif

Default Help with VBA

I'm trying to make a bingo game where if a user clicks a button: One selected
cell randomly posts a number between 1 to 50 at the same time that posted #
gets posted on Clip Board so everyone knows which #'s has been called out,
also find a matching # in Bingo Board and color mark(Red) and last when 1
full line is all colored cell (A4="BINGO !!!") (Hopefully I'm clear with what
I'm trying to do)

Random # gets posted on Cell=A3

there are 30 empty cells that I named "Clip_Board" (C3:E12)

also rectangular shaped 25 empty cells that I named "Bingo" (C15: G19) has
number 1 to 25 in random (Whenever I click a button called "Reset" I would
like all Clip_Boards to clear and Bingo to shuffle)