-   -   add delta symbol to toolbars in word and excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/90163-add-delta-symbol-toolbars-word-excel.html)

JT

add delta symbol to toolbars in word and excel

I found the symbol years ago but don't remeber how to find it.

PDUK1

add delta symbol to toolbars in word and excel

Hi there

In Office 2003, if you go to Insert/Symbol... you have a display with all
the characters. In that box, on the bottom right, there is a drop down list
where you have to choose "unicode(hex)". This brings out a dropdown list in
the upper right corner where you can choose the type of characters you want,
eg. Basic Greek, Misc. Dingbats, Box Drawings etc...

HTH

Peter

"JT" wrote:

I found the symbol years ago but don't remeber how to find it.

Florida User

add delta symbol to toolbars in word and excel

Capital D and set the font to Symbol