-   -   How do I make the row numbering start after the headingd (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/90075-how-do-i-make-row-numbering-start-after-headingd.html)

Puzzled

How do I make the row numbering start after the headingd

For example: I would like my list of names to start with row number 1, after
I have entered the headings for names, addresses, etc.

Dav

How do I make the row numbering start after the headingd

You can create a column with 1,2,3 etc in in in the second, third, forth
etc row of the spreadsheet. You can even choose options and hide row and
column headings, but you can not change the numbering of each row.

Regards

Dav

--
Dav
Dav's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=27107

How do I make the row numbering start after the headingd

Hi

Row 1 is Row 1 - that's it! You can't alter where the numbering starts. You
could have your own column of numbers and hide the row/column headers if you
prefer.

Andy.