-   -   Urgent! Prob with Excel 2002 Template Wizard with Data Tracking ad (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/89996-urgent-prob-excel-2002-template-wizard-data-tracking-ad.html)

Duncan

Urgent! Prob with Excel 2002 Template Wizard with Data Tracking ad

Dear all,

I am trying to install the Excel 2002 template wizard from this webpage

After successfully downloaded the file TMPLWIZ.EXE, I installed it and after
prompting me whether I am sure I want to install etc, I cannot find where the
add-in is located. I tried to look for it but can't locate it. Anyone know
how do I carry on from here to load the add-in into excel? Thanks!

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Duncan