-   -   Goal seek output (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/89941-goal-seek-output.html)

Kainoa

Goal seek output

I'm using goal seek as a macro to solve a quadratic equation. I have
three variables that I adjust to solve the equation, I hold two
constant and solve for the third using goal seek. Sometimes goal seek
will give me the negative solution, I was wondering if there was any
way to force goal seek to only give me the postivie solution.

-Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
Range("C47").GoalSeek Goal:=0.9999, ChangingCell:=Range("I4")
ActiveWindow.SmallScroll Down:=0
End Sub-

Thanks,
Kainoa