-   -   A formula in this worksheet contains one or more invalid reference (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/89881-formula-worksheet-contains-one-more-invalid-reference.html)

Barb Reinhardt

A formula in this worksheet contains one or more invalid reference

Just today I started to see this on every worksheet I'm working on, even when
I open a brand new worksheet. What is the cause and what should I do. I
have closed my Personal.xls and have disabled all add-ins.

Suggestions?

Thanks,
Barb Reinhardt

Peo Sjoblom

A formula in this worksheet contains one or more invalid reference

http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/Default.htm

findlink.zip

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom