-   -   how to maximize the worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/89785-how-maximize-worksheet.html)

lakegaston

how to maximize the worksheet

I am using Excel 2002. A worksheet I am working on does not fill the entire
panel. The header bar does not have any mazimize/minimize symbols on it and
I am unable to drag a corner.

MarkN

how to maximize the worksheet

One possibility is that the workbook window size has been protected. From the
Tools menu point to Unprotect ands select Unprotect Workbook. Enter password
if required.
--
Hope this helps,
MarkN

"lakegaston" wrote:

I am using Excel 2002. A worksheet I am working on does not fill the entire
panel. The header bar does not have any mazimize/minimize symbols on it and
I am unable to drag a corner.

lakegaston

how to maximize the worksheet

Tah

"MarkN" wrote:

One possibility is that the workbook window size has been protected. From the
Tools menu point to Unprotect ands select Unprotect Workbook. Enter password
if required.
--
Hope this helps,
MarkN