-   -   How do I create a more than cumulative frequency polygon ? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/89647-how-do-i-create-more-than-cumulative-frequency-polygon.html)

yahoo

How do I create a more than cumulative frequency polygon ?

I know how to do it on paper, but I am having trouble figuring out how to do
it on excel. Can someone please help ?

How do I create a more than cumulative frequency polygon ?

Assuming you know how to create a histogram (Data Analysis Add-in)

-Create histogram;
-Add up the number of pieces of data (frequency)
- Divide each population by the total number of pieces of data,
-Add this value to the preceding value
-Total should add up to 1.0 (100%)
Graph the total as y axis and the bin as the X-axis- and there's your
cumulative frequency graph

http://www.cob.sjsu.edu/anaya_j/Graphs.htm

http://mathworld.wolfram.com/Cumulat...cyPolygon.html
http://cnx.org/content/m11214/latest/