-   -   excel data base (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/89615-excel-data-base.html)

foothillsuvwcfv

excel data base

hey i am trying to set up a database in excel and need help!!!! i am looking
to create question boxes that have a yes or no answer, and depending how they
answer, they will be asked other questions(yes or no) and so on...., in the
end giving the user a list of papers that need to be filled out for a
specific case, depending on what programs and situations they answered to in
the yes and no questions....any help would be appreciated. thanks

CWillis

excel data base

This isn't a direct answer to your question, but the following link has some
really great Lessons. Lesson5 deals with buttons and how to make a button do
something. Scroll down the page until you see "Excel VBA: No Experience
Necessary." Sorry I can't be of more help, I started really using excel this
Wednesday.

http://pubs.logicalexpressions.com/P...9900df00000000

"foothillsuvwcfv" wrote:

hey i am trying to set up a database in excel and need help!!!! i am looking
to create question boxes that have a yes or no answer, and depending how they
answer, they will be asked other questions(yes or no) and so on...., in the
end giving the user a list of papers that need to be filled out for a
specific case, depending on what programs and situations they answered to in
the yes and no questions....any help would be appreciated. thanks

foothillsuvwcfv

excel data base

link won't work, but thanks

"foothillsuvwcfv" wrote:

hey i am trying to set up a database in excel and need help!!!! i am looking
to create question boxes that have a yes or no answer, and depending how they
answer, they will be asked other questions(yes or no) and so on...., in the
end giving the user a list of papers that need to be filled out for a
specific case, depending on what programs and situations they answered to in
the yes and no questions....any help would be appreciated. thanks

Michael

excel data base

Try the following site - Debra Dalgleish's - for dependent drop down lists.
It may help.
--
Sincerely, Michael Colvin

"foothillsuvwcfv" wrote:

link won't work, but thanks

"foothillsuvwcfv" wrote:

hey i am trying to set up a database in excel and need help!!!! i am looking
to create question boxes that have a yes or no answer, and depending how they
answer, they will be asked other questions(yes or no) and so on...., in the
end giving the user a list of papers that need to be filled out for a
specific case, depending on what programs and situations they answered to in
the yes and no questions....any help would be appreciated. thanks

Michael

excel data base

oops. Sorry about that - forgot to paste the address -
Sincerely, Michael Colvin

"foothillsuvwcfv" wrote:

link won't work, but thanks

"foothillsuvwcfv" wrote:

hey i am trying to set up a database in excel and need help!!!! i am looking
to create question boxes that have a yes or no answer, and depending how they
answer, they will be asked other questions(yes or no) and so on...., in the
end giving the user a list of papers that need to be filled out for a
specific case, depending on what programs and situations they answered to in
the yes and no questions....any help would be appreciated. thanks

Paul Lautman

excel data base

Link should be:

http://pubs.logicalexpressions.com/p...cle.asp?ID=388