-   -   Getting the message: Style 'currency' not found (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/89525-getting-message-style-currency-not-found.html)

RJP at NYU

Getting the message: Style 'currency' not found

I have had the $ in my toolbar forever and always use. Suddenly I am getting
the message " Style 'currency' not found " and I can't use it. What can I do
to "find" the style again?

Dave Peterson

Getting the message: Style 'currency' not found

Start a new workbook.
Check to see if it works in that new workbook (styles live in workbooks).

If it's there, you can activate the problem workbook
format|style|Merge and "steal" that currency style from that new workbook.

--

Dave Peterson