-   -   Getting multi workbooks to talk (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/895-getting-multi-workbooks-talk.html)

Rj

Getting multi workbooks to talk

Is there a way for me to get multi work books to start talking? Waht I am
trying to do is get certian info pulled from alot of different work books all
of the workbooks are the same. I hope that this is do-able.
Ray Byers Jr

Thanks in advance

Frank Kabel

Hi
in your target <workboook enter the equation sign '=' and select the
source cell from the other workbook

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Rj" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Is there a way for me to get multi work books to start talking? Waht

I am
trying to do is get certian info pulled from alot of different work

books all
of the workbooks are the same. I hope that this is do-able.
Ray Byers Jr

Thanks in advance

Rj

Thanks again for the help.