-   -   Sort question (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/89404-sort-question.html)

pgruening

Sort question

I've been using the same spreadsheet for about a year to add company
names to (along with some company specific info).

I've made no changes to the spread sheet except to add the company
name/info. After adding a new company I sort the spread sheet
alphabetically by using Data- Sort- Sort by.

I just added a new company and when I went to sort it I got the
following error message, "This operation requires the merged cell to be
identically sized".

I don't believe that the spreadsheet has any nerged cells.

Does anyone know where I went wrong.

Thanks Peter

--
pgruening