-   -   How do I set up multiple graphs/charts on one page? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/89398-how-do-i-set-up-multiple-graphs-charts-one-page.html)

Daniel

How do I set up multiple graphs/charts on one page?

Jon Peltier

How do I set up multiple graphs/charts on one page?

What do you need to know besides, select some data, make a chart, select
some more data, make another chart,...."

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com
_______

"Daniel" wrote in message

Daniel

How do I set up multiple graphs/charts on one page?

Graph sizing becomes an issue when multiple graphs are printed on the same
page. Pasting the graphs in Powerpoint with the link seems to be the best
option, since I was able to include 6 graphs and the sizinig stayed
proportional when reduced in size.