-   -   Splitting Text strings in one cell (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/89276-splitting-text-strings-one-cell.html)

Wardy1

Splitting Text strings in one cell

Hi all,
if anyone has got an answer to this I'd be greatfull,

The data in the cell currently looks like this;

52 Joe Blogg Street Sheffield S2 5TG

I want to apply a formula to split the address into different columns,
of course the address changes every time thus so do the position of the
spaces.

Cheers

Wardy1
Wardy1's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=27104
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=543247

CLR

Splitting Text strings in one cell

First us a copy for testing......and make sure there are several blank
columns to the right of your data column, then

Data TextToColumns Delimited Next check "space" as the
delimiter..... Next Finish

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3