-   -   Is it possible to link the header/footer on a number of worksheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/89080-possible-link-header-footer-number-worksheets.html)

Grahame19

Is it possible to link the header/footer on a number of worksheets

I am using an excel workbook to record details of building surveys at a large
site. The site contains many buildings and I am using a worksheet for each
structure. Is it possible to link headers from eachworksheet to the others
so that you can print out a sequentially paginated hard copy report.

Bernard Liengme

Is it possible to link the header/footer on a number of worksheets

Not too clear what you need.
You can have, for example, a master sheet with formulas such as =Sheet1!A1
to bock up data from other sheets.
Any help?
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"Grahame19" wrote in message
I am using an excel workbook to record details of building surveys at a
large
site. The site contains many buildings and I am using a worksheet for
each
structure. Is it possible to link headers from eachworksheet to the
others
so that you can print out a sequentially paginated hard copy report.

Dominic LeVasseur

Is it possible to link the header/footer on a number of worksheets

Grahame,

You should be able to select the "Entire Workbook" option under "Print What"
in the File:Print dialog box.

If you have page headers/footers set up on each worksheet, then Excel will
automatically paginate them across all worksheets.

Does that help?