-   -   MENU BAR (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/89028-menu-bar.html)

SWSW

MENU BAR

I run Office 2000 on Windows 98 and my menu bar has disappeared how can I
retore it. I have tried reinstalling my Office 2000 but that didn't work.
I have also used the reset feature and that didn't work either.
--
SW

Bob Phillips

MENU BAR

Give this a try.

go to the VBIDE (Alt-F11)
open the immediate window - Ctrl-G
enter Commandbars("Worksheet Menu Bar").Enabled = True

see if that fixes it

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"SWSW" wrote in message
I run Office 2000 on Windows 98 and my menu bar has disappeared how can I
retore it. I have tried reinstalling my Office 2000 but that didn't work.
I have also used the reset feature and that didn't work either.
--
SW

RajKohli

MENU BAR

By Default in Office 2000, you can not turn off the Menu Bar. However, it is
possible that they could be hiding someone where else on your screen. Try
changing your Screen Resolution to smaller or higher than current through
Display Properties and check if you can see them.

Let us know!