-   -   AutoRecover has been disabled (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/88869-autorecover-has-been-disabled.html)

LMcK

AutoRecover has been disabled

I get this message every time I have any xls open for more than 20 min. It
occurs on both complex books and very simple sheets. Any ideas why?

"An unexpected error has occured. AutoRecover has been disabled for this
session of Excel"

moteltan

AutoRecover has been disabled

perhaps a network path to your autorecovery has gone down.

Millie

AutoRecover has been disabled

We are having this problem, too. But the path to where the AutoRecover files
are located is on the hard drive.