-   -   How do I print fit to page as in Lotus 97 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/88722-how-do-i-print-fit-page-lotus-97-a.html)

nb3

How do I print fit to page as in Lotus 97

When printing large sheets in lotus you can break the sheets with page break
and then have it fit the page so that each "page" fits the page entirely
either by columns or rows or "fit the page"..... I'd like to do this in excel
where the large spreadsheet when printed fits the entire page across multiple
pages high.

Pete_UK

How do I print fit to page as in Lotus 97

In File | Page Setup | Page (tab) you can select to reduce/increase the
printout by a certain percentage or Fit to a number of pages high
and/or a number of pages wide - set your print area first.

Hope this helps.

Pete

Rob Giordano \(Crash\)

How do I print fit to page as in Lotus 97

Another way to get there is Print Preview, and you'll have all the options
there.