-   -   How do I insert a 2-3 page Excel spreadsheet as an object in MS Wo (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/88700-how-do-i-insert-2-3-page-excel-spreadsheet-object-ms-wo.html)

D at Spectra

How do I insert a 2-3 page Excel spreadsheet as an object in MS Wo

I have had much success inserting excel spreadsheets into MS Word as objects.
I build the spreadsheet in Excel, save and close. Then in my MS Word text
document, I choose Insert Object, select the Excel Spreadsheet and click on
hyperlink. The links work great. However when I insert a long Excel
spreadsheet it will only insert one page of that spreadsheet in MS Word, the
rest of the spreadsheet is invisable.

Any suggestions?