-   -   Transfering data from worksheet to another (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/88634-transfering-data-worksheet-another.html)

Tasha

Transfering data from worksheet to another

I am trying to transfer info from one worksheet into another although it has
to fit certain criteria.

I want the master spreadsheet to generate a kids timetable on a seperate
worksheet, which could be a weekend, 5 day or 7 day timetable. I can link
the sheets but I am having trouble getting it to go into the right one when I
type in a reference cell which sheet it should go to. Any ideas how I would
do this please?

Also can I get the master spreadsheet to generate 2 weekend timetables if I
need more than 1 and I only have 1 weekend timetable worksheet saved in the
workbook?

Thanks