Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
TheRook

Default How do I display this data in a differnet format?

I Currently have 3 columns of data. Column A is the department, B Employee &
C number of that emplyoee in that department (in sequence from 1 upwards,
depending no how many people there are in the department).

I am wanting to display the data the other way round, with all the
departments going along ROW 1, and the employees for that department
underneath. I do not need to display the employee number.

If anyone can help please reply.
Cheers
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Niek Otten