-   -   Graphing Question- rescaling (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/884-graphing-question-rescaling.html)

PKyle

Graphing Question- rescaling

I have a spreadsheet where I have the user use slide controls to specify the
min, max X scale values. The resulting graph rescales itself. When I have
a small span, the line of the graph is a small part of the displayed scale,
and when I open up to a larger X-scale range- the line takes up more of the
displayed chart.

Is there a way I can pull the values from min X and max Y, and MinY and Max
y values from the table and make them the default values for rescaling the
graph???????? I couldn't enter cell values in the rescaling fields under
graph settings- it would only take numeric values.

Thanks

Paul (not a macro expert)