-   -   How do I get a worksheet to link to a dropdown menu? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/88306-how-do-i-get-worksheet-link-dropdown-menu.html)

Lorie

How do I get a worksheet to link to a dropdown menu?

I have created a work form that I placed drop down menu's in to be able to
select from a list. How do I link the two together so that I can use the
drop down to select from the list?

davesexcel

Lorie Wrote:
I have created a work form that I placed drop down menu's in to be able
select from a list. How do I link the two together so that I can use
the
drop down to select from the list?

Not quite sure, but I think you are talking about dependant list, so
here is a link, maybe it wil be able to help you out

http://contextures.com/xlDataVal02.html

maybe this can help as well

http://contextures.com/xlDataVal11.html

--