-   -   How do I print repeating columns on the Right? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/87883-how-do-i-print-repeating-columns-right.html)

Simon999

How do I print repeating columns on the Right?

I want to be able to print a document such that columns appear to the RIGHT
of the print range and rows appear at the BOTTOM of the print range. Is
there a work around or add-in that can achieve this? The Page Setup command
only allows me to print columns on the left and rows at the top.

Bob Umlas, Excel MVP

How do I print repeating columns on the Right?

If you select the entire column(s) then name it Print_Titles, those columns
will print on each page