-   -   Conditional Statement with many variables (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/87489-conditional-statement-many-variables.html)

Krista

Conditional Statement with many variables

I've got scenario with multiple variables

Column A: I could have one of 6 options from a drop-down list
Column B: I could have one of 4 options from a drop-down list
Column C: I need to put in some kind of conditional statment that says if
Column A = "Full Page" and Column B = "1x" then input $10,000 etc

As you can see there are a total of 24 variables each with a different input
amount for Column C.

Can anyone let me know what the best way to do this would be? Is it
possible to set up a table on another worksheet then reference that table in
Column C???

Thanks!
--
Krista

headly

Conditional Statement with many variables

Consider 1) creating a data table; then 2) using a vlookup function in the
table; Your mileage may vary

"Krista" wrote:

I've got scenario with multiple variables

Column A: I could have one of 6 options from a drop-down list
Column B: I could have one of 4 options from a drop-down list
Column C: I need to put in some kind of conditional statment that says if
Column A = "Full Page" and Column B = "1x" then input $10,000 etc

As you can see there are a total of 24 variables each with a different input
amount for Column C.

Can anyone let me know what the best way to do this would be? Is it
possible to set up a table on another worksheet then reference that table in
Column C???

Thanks!
--
Krista

Pete_UK

Conditional Statement with many variables

Krista,

have just responded to your earlier thread.

Pete

Krista

Conditional Statement with many variables

Thanks Headly and Pete for the help!
--
Krista