-   -   Highlight entire document and try to change font - won't change. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/87388-highlight-entire-document-try-change-font-wont-change.html)

murzy03

Highlight entire document and try to change font - won't change.

I have a document created by someone else but doesn't seem to be protected.
I highlighted the entire document and tried to change the font. The screen
kind of jerks but does not change the font. It looks the same.

Bryan Hessey

Highlight entire document and try to change font - won't change.

If you select View, Toolbars, Formatting, and then select the Font, does
this give you the desired change?

--

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=539895