-   -   Text in merged cells - not printing all words within the cell (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/87150-text-merged-cells-not-printing-all-words-within-cell.html)

mcomfort

Text in merged cells - not printing all words within the cell

I have a user using excel. He types text into merged cells, multiple rows,
and words at the end of the row (cell) are not printing, although they are
viewable on the screen. Text wrapping is turned on. Any ideas, I have never
used Excel in this way - he would be better off in Word, but I think doesn't
know how to insert tables.

rajkohli

Text in merged cells - not printing all words within the cell

Before sending the command to Printer, you must check the Print Preview. It
will show you, how your document will be printed and is there something
missing. You can check the preview by pressing the "Print Preview" button
from the "Standard Toolbar" or through "File - Print Preview".

According to your problem, try increasing the Column Width and Row Size.

Hope this help, Let us know.