-   -   Can Not Check more than 1 check box (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/87055-can-not-check-more-than-1-check-box.html)

jamphan

Can Not Check more than 1 check box

I have a series of check boxes on a template. What I would like is for
the user to be able to select only one check box and possibly a message
box would appear if they tried to select more than one. Is this
possible?

--
jamphan
jamphan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=20105

Chip Pearson

Can Not Check more than 1 check box

You should be using OptionButtons rather than CheckBoxes. With
OptionButtons, only one may be selected at a time.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"jamphan"
wrote in message

I have a series of check boxes on a template. What I would
like is for
the user to be able to select only one check box and possibly a
message
box would appear if they tried to select more than one. Is
this
possible?

--
jamphan