-   -   remove gridlines (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/86414-remove-gridlines.html)

Jan1949

remove gridlines

I need to remove the gridlines from my chart so I can copy and paste it into
my MSWord doc without have the extra lines around the cells.

Kevin B

remove gridlines

When you paste your Excel data into Word you can click on TABLE in the menu,
click SELECT and then click TABLE. Then just drop down the list of
formatting options on the FORMAT BORDER button on the FORMATTING toolbar and
select the no border button. If you prefer to do that in Excel you can press
CTRL + A to select all and then click FORMAT in the menu, select CELLS click
the BORDER tab and click the NONE button to remove all borders. The
gridlines don't transfer with the copy.
--
Kevin Backmann

"Jan1949" wrote:

I need to remove the gridlines from my chart so I can copy and paste it into
my MSWord doc without have the extra lines around the cells.

L. Howard Kittle

remove gridlines

Tools Options View Window options Gridlines-uncheck

HTH
Regards,
Howard