-   -   Deselect All in a Pivot Table (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/86357-deselect-all-pivot-table.html)

jpx

Deselect All in a Pivot Table

In my pivot table when I select one of my drop down arrows, I see that
every choice under it is already selected. There is no deselect or
select all option so I have to scroll down and manually hit space bar
to deselect all and then go back and select the one or two that I want.
Is there a way to do this using keyboard shortcuts or a way to get the
deselect/select all option in the drop down arrow? Thanks.

--
jpx
jpx's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1013

Dave Peterson

Deselect All in a Pivot Table

Debra Dalgleish has an addin that you may like:
http://contextures.com/xlPivotAddIn02.html

And if you want to build your own code, she has plenty of samples:
http://contextures.com/xlPivot03.html