-   -   Refresh multiple pivot tables (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/86352-refresh-multiple-pivot-tables.html)

Latasha at PBG

Refresh multiple pivot tables

I have created numerous pivot tables from my original using the PivotTable
and PivotChart Wizard. I selected "Another PivotTable report or PivotChart
Report" when asked "Where is the data that you want to analyze." However,
when I update the data and refresh the original, my data disappears on all
the tables created from this method.

By using the same pivot cache for multiple PivotTables, refreshing one table
is suppose to refresh all tables.

If there a way for all my pivot tables to refresh upon refreshing the
original?